E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Window failing to close

06-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
Oil Burner
Captain
Rep
Drives: E93 330d SE Auto

Window failing to close

had a quick search but couldn't find anything. I have a problem with the passenger window, in that when I go to close it sometimes it drops back down to half open, which means if I am not paying attention it stays half open all day ( like it did today - still kept the car cool )

this can happen with the roof open and shut.

Had this for a while, and suspected it was the anti-pinch sensor being a little too agrressive, so flagged it as a fault when it went in for its first service 2 weeks ago

Came back saying it wasfixed, and it was the guide channel had come lose in the door, and they had screwed it back.

last few days it has started again - so either they didnt screw it back properly or it's what i first suspected a problem with the sensor.

Anybody had a similar problem and had it fixed, so i can steer the muppets in the right direction

Cheers
Appreciate 0