E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Color Choice Dilemma - How Much Time Do I Have?

09-18-2005, 10:49 AM   #1
ck3
Goal: Ultimate Driving Experience
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330xi

Color Choice Dilemma - How Much Time Do I Have?

I am having second thoughts about my color choice primarily because I haven't seen one yet in the color (Deep Green) that I've ordered. My second choice is Black Sapphire. How late can I change my color? Over the years, I've had cars in Silver, Blue, White and Red. So, I want something different now. I can play it safe and go with the Black but I really like Green as a color. I just hope BMW is able to pull off a good rendition in real life.

When I just called the BMWNA number (1-800-831-1117) I am told that the vehicle is scheduled for production with no confirmed production date yet. The euro delivery date has been accepted for November 7.

It was a lot easier for me to choose the car and the options! But color seems to be a different story... I am not worried about resale value because I plan to enjoy it for at least 10 years. Just want to be happy with my choice over the long run.

How late have people been able to make changes (especially color) to their order?

Thanks, in advance!