Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6560
Rep
23,735
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

Arrow Official 2015 M3/M4 pricing thread (post your deals)

Since pricing was released by Jason earlier today, its just a matter of time for US dealers to start getting pricing sheets and ordering guides.

This thread will be the same as others I have posted before on m3post and will be a main source for everyone to post their builds and deals so everyone can see what everyone is paying etc..

This is a very exciting to finally get a step closer to getting these M3/M4 in members garages

Demand has never been so high. David told me today he has been selling M3's since 1999 and has never had this many emails regarding a vehicle, EVER. We have already submitted a ton of orders we just need the pricing already!!


looking forward to seeing everyones deals and as always we are here to answer any questions you may have.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!

Last edited by GOLFFRR; 06-04-2015 at 08:58 AM..
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
BMWDavid
United_States
366
Rep
856
Posts

Drives: MSport F30
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: BMW Secret Test Facilities

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [5.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Thanks for posting GOLFFRR. The new generation M Series F8x is A///Mazing. We appreciate the repeat customers as well as welcome the new generation of M Series buyers and and enthusiasts. All the best!

David
The M Guy
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
kdphan
Captain
326
Rep
774
Posts

Drives: everything is gone!
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Emeryville, CA

iTrader: (0)

now the more important question is whether or not ED will come out dealers' allocations
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 12:49 PM   #4
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6560
Rep
23,735
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdphan View Post
now the more important question is whether or not ED will come out dealers' allocations
fingers crossed! we should know soon
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 01:32 PM   #5
Lorde
Ya ya ya, I am Lorde, ya ya!
Lorde's Avatar
No_Country
212
Rep
2,757
Posts

Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Snig

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Reserved.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #6
fuddman
Major
346
Rep
1,393
Posts

Drives: 528-maybe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdphan View Post
now the more important question is whether or not ED will come out dealers' allocations
The real question you need to ask is : why would a dealer give you a 14% (or even ED 7%) discount when he's got people lined up out the door (alluded to above) willing to give him full MSRP for the car?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #7
kdphan
Captain
326
Rep
774
Posts

Drives: everything is gone!
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Emeryville, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
The real question you need to ask is : why would a dealer give you a 14% (or even ED 7%) discount when he's got people lined up out the door (alluded to above) willing to give him full MSRP for the car?
If no ED then no M3 for me
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2014, 11:25 PM   #8
parky1215
Lieutenant Colonel
parky1215's Avatar
United_States
303
Rep
1,793
Posts

Drives: Lucy, F80 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Claremont, CA

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Since pricing was released by Jason earlier today, its just a matter of time for US dealers to start getting pricing sheets and ordering guides.

This thread will be the same as others I have posted before on m3post and will be a main source for everyone to post their builds and deals so everyone can see what everyone is paying etc..

This is a very exciting to finally get a step closer to getting these M3/M4 in members garages

Demand has never been so high. David told me today he has been selling M3's since 1999 and has never had this many emails regarding a vehicle, EVER. We have already submitted a ton of orders we just need the pricing already!!


looking forward to seeing everyones deals and as always we are here to answer any questions you may have.
I can't wait to work with you guys to get my order placed.

Do you know how many people put deposit for M3/M4 at Steve Thomas?
I hope to get mine on first wave since my 335is lease expires on July 14, 2014.
Extending lease is no problem, but I don't want to give money to DMV to extend vehicle registration.

BTW, if available, can loyalty incentive applied to new models like M3?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 09:08 AM   #9
nmehta211
First Lieutenant
57
Rep
380
Posts

Drives: 08 E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

Interested--I'm in Europe this summer for my honeymoon--what better way to enjoy then picking up a new car!
__________________

08 E90 M3 Interlagos Blue
99 E36 M3 Cosmos, #2--Sold
99 E36 M3 Cosmos, #1--Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 11:36 AM   #10
signes
Brigadier General
signes's Avatar
United_States
154
Rep
4,306
Posts

Drives: 991 GT3 RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Living at (almost...) 9k

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parky1215 View Post
I can't wait to work with you guys to get my order placed.

Do you know how many people put deposit for M3/M4 at Steve Thomas?
I hope to get mine on first wave since my 335is lease expires on July 14, 2014.
Extending lease is no problem, but I don't want to give money to DMV to extend vehicle registration.

BTW, if available, can loyalty incentive applied to new models like M3?
Last comment I saw from them was over 40 thus far.
__________________
GT3 RS | Desperately seeking the next great M car...
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 11:38 AM   #11
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6560
Rep
23,735
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

I think last time David told me we had 30-35 for the M3 and 27-30 on M4.

Not sure how many of those are ED though and how many are US orders.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 03:33 PM   #12
s4play
Car Tuning Geek
s4play's Avatar
United_States
421
Rep
1,435
Posts

Drives: too many rides....
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to s4play Send a message via MSN to s4play Send a message via Yahoo to s4play
Don't forget about Military discounts but I'm happy paying MSRP as long as I get my loyalty discounts. Bought my 2002 e46 m3 new many moons ago and back then I remember local greedy dealers wanted $15k over for the car!
__________________
04 GPW/Onyx NSX
08 Berlina s2000 CR
15 LP610-4 Huracan (SOLD)
16 F80 Dakar M3
17 Nouvelle Blue NSX
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #13
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6560
Rep
23,735
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

^^Yikes that a serious mark up!

Def this thread is for ALL deals. Once the guides come up (which is any day now) I hope everyone writes up their deals both good and bad so we all can see what to expect.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 06:38 PM   #14
Uneedthis2
Private First Class
United_States
14
Rep
194
Posts

Drives: '13 335i M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kentucky

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^Yikes that a serious mark up!

Def this thread is for ALL deals. Once the guides come up (which is any day now) I hope everyone writes up their deals both good and bad so we all can see what to expect.
When the guides are posted, will we know residuals so we can figure out pricing and leasing?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #15
DMafia46
Hates Posers
13
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: E46M3,335xi,Lambo,
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

subscribed
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 10:05 PM   #16
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6560
Rep
23,735
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneedthis2 View Post
When the guides are posted, will we know residuals so we can figure out pricing and leasing?
as soon as we know anything we will make sure that everyone is up to date with the info as always
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 10:25 PM   #17
Black Gold
Major General
539
Rep
5,421
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
as soon as we know anything we will make sure that everyone is up to date with the info as always
Looks like we have the official order guide per the other thread in this forum, no?

I'm really happy with it if it's accurate. I can't believe full leather is only 2000! Not to mention how well the car is equipped in base form.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 10:40 PM   #18
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6560
Rep
23,735
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMW/Mini to ALL US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
Looks like we have the official order guide per the other thread in this forum, no?

I'm really happy with it if it's accurate. I can't believe full leather is only 2000! Not to mention how well the car is equipped in base form.
David was off today so as far as I know the us order guide has not been released yet, however a bulletin could have been sent out today but I won't know till David checks tomorrow morning.
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach:jbach@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 11:26 PM   #19
signes
Brigadier General
signes's Avatar
United_States
154
Rep
4,306
Posts

Drives: 991 GT3 RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Living at (almost...) 9k

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
as soon as we know anything we will make sure that everyone is up to date with the info as always
Looks like we have the official order guide per the other thread in this forum, no?

I'm really happy with it if it's accurate. I can't believe full leather is only 2000! Not to mention how well the car is equipped in base form.
I'm somewhat suspicious of the prices in the other thread but if accurate/not discounted that would be good. Appreciate a lot of the things included now as standard even with the big increase in base price. Wish we could get HUD standalone.
__________________
GT3 RS | Desperately seeking the next great M car...
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 11:37 PM   #20
The J-Man
Captain
211
Rep
810
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
I'm somewhat suspicious of the prices in the other thread but if accurate/not discounted that would be good. Appreciate a lot of the things included now as standard even with the big increase in base price. Wish we could get HUD standalone.
The option prices posted in the other thread are the same prices as other BMW models, so it's safe to assume they are correct.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 11:55 PM   #21
TTG
...
TTG's Avatar
United_States
466
Rep
3,936
Posts

Drives: M340
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
The real question you need to ask is : why would a dealer give you a 14% (or even ED 7%) discount when he's got people lined up out the door (alluded to above) willing to give him full MSRP for the car?
IF the car doesn't come out of their allocation they usually do not care..... It is a free bee sale for them and at the end of the day it counts towards their overall sales.

IF ED comes out of a dealer allocation and no discounts are offered, then I don't see that many people doing ED......which would suck.

It would definitely delay my purchase.

I am not buying a BMW without doing ED.....ever :-)
__________________
2020 G20 M340 xDrive - Portimao Blue - ZDA|ZPP|ZPX|1CR|1PE|6NW|6WD
2016 F10 535i xDrive - AW - Retired
2011 E92 M3 - AW……………....ED April 29th, 2010 - Retired
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #22
fuddman
Major
346
Rep
1,393
Posts

Drives: 528-maybe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
I am not buying a BMW without doing ED.....ever :-)
Is that because you love driving in Europe or because you want the discount?
I did one ED and loads of fun.

I think there will be dealers who, right from the gitgo, will discount to 7%. But, because of demand there, I doubt they'll be in the major metropolitan areas. If I were looking for a discount, I'd be looking for dealers in the sticks who don't want a lot of their money tied up in a car they believe will sit on the lot for months. Just a thought.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST