View Single Post
      08-11-2022, 04:11 PM   #53
astris
Major
Rep
Drives: M4 ZCP Individual Mintgruen

Installed: Wagner front mount heat exchanger, Toyo 285/30/20 R888R, IND painted reflectors, Acexxon horizontal slat rear reflector replacements, SSDD Motorsports tips, M Performance front lip (replaced existing damaged M Perf lip), M Performance passenger side skirt (replaced existing M Perf skirt with chemical damage).

15mm rear spacers had to come off. The R888R have some bulge. Currently spacer-less, but should be able to fit 10mm. Might hold off as I plan on picking up new wheels anyway. Only one drive on them so far, but really liking them. Not really noticing the typical complaints (stiff, noisy). Perhaps it's the 95y sidewall of the R888R vs the 99y of the MP4S, but they feel great - maybe even better than the MP4S. Noise is just a faint whine at higher speeds and certain surfaces. Then again, it's all relative. I have catless downpipes, AA non res single and bouncy/stiff H&R springs. Exciting part is I can actually get traction in 3rd gear (tested up to E60)! 1st and 2nd still spin city.
Attached Images

Last edited by astris; 08-11-2022 at 04:23 PM..
Appreciate 3