12-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #80
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
No, YOU are not listening. I said earlier that if you zoom in, you can see the dotted pattern for which LEDs are known. I also said I don't know if that is simply the design of the lens. To be completely, I don't care about your speculation that they are not LEDs because you have zero evidence to validate it. I'm just saying I don't know if they are LEDs, and I'm not saying they are or are not. I'm only stating my observation that they look like LEDs. Did I spell that out for you clearly enough?
You have bad eyes. The entire photo is pixelated, which is giving off the impression similar to an LED lamp. Take a look at the entire photo and you can easily see the grainy, pixelated nature of the photo (..it's a bad photo), especially if you look toward the bottom part of the bumper, tires, etc. It looks like that photo is part of the Matrix! LED lights are EASILY discernible. It doesn't require a squint or conjecture to guess how the lights are illuminated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
BMW is doing a few things for the coming years that they've not done before. Just because they haven't done something in the past does not mean they won't do it in the future.
No, BMW is a creature of habit. You'll soon learn this. If this video doesn't put the silliness to rest, then I don't know what will.

Last edited by Sedan_Clan; 12-18-2013 at 07:00 PM..
Appreciate 0