Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWeatherington View Post
Looks like you had an EPIC Trip... An thank you for the Food Pics

How's the M withdrawal?
It's bad, but I actually think getting to drive it for two weeks has helped. I am also a lot busier at home than when I was waiting for my E92 M3.
I'm happy to say that so far I have kept my promise of not checking on the car for 4 weeks.
Glad you liked the food pics. There are more than a few dishes I wish I could be eating right now. The Laderach fresh chocolate is addictive. I would order it if the shipping wasn't so much. I think there is another Swiss Chocolatier in Philly that I may have to order from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginginha View Post
Odd about Liechtenstein because BMW's own website suggests going through there:

4. Drive Through Europe

, as you cross the border into Austria through the tiny principality of Liechtenstein and on to Switzerland. Spend your day exploring Lucerne, an Old World town with its covered wooden bridges, wine market and Old Town Hall before retiring to the grand Palace Luzern on the shores of picturesque Lake Lucerne.
Good find. My guess is you used to be able to drive through and something changed. A country that small can probably change their laws fairly quickly and I don't think it's in the EU which may be part of the issue.
Appreciate 0