BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

12-09-2018, 10:44 PM   #1
mshahidz
Major
Rep
Drives: M4, 991 GT3

FS: JRZ RS and KW Clubsport 2 Way

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,000.00

Item Interest
Selling 2 sets of suspensions from my M4.
They're quite sold as I sold my car after 1 year of ownership and just found these in my storage.
I dont know how the condition of them is now that they've been sitting in a box for almost 2 years, so I am selling them on the premise they should be rebuilt. Both were used on my car for about 6 months or so.

They're definitely in bad shape and dirty from sitting around since 2016.

JRZ RS2 (My car was a 15 so I think these are 3 bolt )
Not sure how much these are to rebuild but I assume they're similar to KW
1400USD SHIPPED (paid 4000USD for these)

Attached Images

Last edited by mshahidz; 12-11-2018 at 11:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
Brake_Late1937.50
      12-11-2018, 06:46 PM   #2
JCDakarM3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 - E90 335i - E83 X3

Awesome price for the two sets!

Just out of curiosity, how did you like running the JRZ RS1s?

I also see you have JRZ RS2s listed in your signature... If you dont mind me asking, what sub-model of the RS2s are you running, and how do you like them?

Thanks for your time, and GLWS!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2018, 11:38 PM   #3
mshahidz
Major
Rep
Drives: M4, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDakarM3 View Post

I also see you have JRZ RS2s listed in your signature... If you dont mind me asking, what sub-model of the RS2s are you running, and how do you like them?

Hey,
Your comment prompted me to check my invoice - and I actually have RS2!!!

To be honest, I found the JRZ ride a bit more comfortably. I have found over time that some people like suspension on the stiffer side and some like it soft. One of the biggest lies in the industry is that race suspension is extremely rough, that’s not the case at all. I’ve used ohlins TTX and all versions of JRZ and I would say the car rides “tighter” but not jarring. Ohlins TTX in the r8 are arguably more comfortable than the OEM magnetic shocks.

From my personal past experiences the KW seem to be more robust for winter driving which is a concern for me as I live in Toronto. If price is the same I’ll always pick JRZ because but when purchasing new it’s not always the case - the added customization available with spring rates is a huge bonus for JRZ, but the reliability of KW is it’s strength. I know I probably didn’t help that much but that’s my experience.

Btw - I had RS1 on my e92m3. RS2 have more adjustability because of the two way but the simplicty of setting up a 1 way is great if you’re a street / track build. 2 and 3 ways are honestly not worth the extra trouble if you’re not extremely serious about track, and have the technical and labor support to play with setting up the suspension to your liking. At the end of the day you need the right set up to extract the right performance.
Appreciate 1
Brake_Late1937.50
      12-12-2018, 09:56 AM   #4
Brake_Late
Brigadier General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 M4 FIREORANGE2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshahidz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCDakarM3 View Post

Hey,
Your comment prompted me to check my invoice - and I actually have RS2!!!

To be honest, I found the JRZ ride a bit more comfortably. I have found over time that some people like suspension on the stiffer side and some like it soft. One of the biggest lies in the industry is that race suspension is extremely rough, that’s not the case at all. I’ve used ohlins TTX and all versions of JRZ and I would say the car rides “tighter” but not jarring. Ohlins TTX in the r8 are arguably more comfortable than the OEM magnetic shocks.

From my personal past experiences the KW seem to be more robust for winter driving which is a concern for me as I live in Toronto. If price is the same I’ll always pick JRZ because but when purchasing new it’s not always the case - the added customization available with spring rates is a huge bonus for JRZ, but the reliability of KW is it’s strength. I know I probably didn’t help that much but that’s my experience.

Btw - I had RS1 on my e92m3. RS2 have more adjustability because of the two way but the simplicty of setting up a 1 way is great if you’re a street / track build. 2 and 3 ways are honestly not worth the extra trouble if you’re not extremely serious about track, and have the technical and labor support to play with setting up the suspension to your liking. At the end of the day you need the right set up to extract the right performance.
BMWPhotoVin, 01of01, GTS DCT, EPS, MDM,
CS EDC,Analog Dip ,GTS parts.
Euro Vin e30 M3, FIA cage / 14.7 p / w ratio.
Euro E30 touring G30 MSport i3s LBB X5M
3.2carrera

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRTsfNzuz_EjUBu59UCykA
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2018, 02:43 AM   #5
R3LMV
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Where are the 2 way clubsport pictures?
Appreciate 2