European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

12-19-2020, 10:18 PM   #177
65fastback
Captain
Rep
Drives: every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeldoo View Post
Ya the car will always swing to the right passenger side if you are alone, due to your weight on the front left section. Happens to me at time too in mdm, you can't stay in it, you will wreck the car.

Just have to let off and countersteer a tiny bit to bring it back in line
Doesn't alway's step out to the right, depends on the road how much crown there is to it and slope and dare I say tire pressure! anyways... I've had it go left first.
Appreciate 3
2011ninja3420.00
bsmf8x779.50
CanAutM321132.50
      12-21-2020, 07:52 PM   #178
PhatLyfe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 AW/SO ZCP

Now paging KCF80, where are you? Quick question do you have the inside of the car video too, if you do please post so we can see if you tried to steer away was it your driving or your girlfriend ?

[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-21-2020, 11:35 PM   #179
wknd_M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18’ MG ZCP F82

Unhappy

RIP 🪦 I’m glad no one was seriously hurt. It’s a shame someone put a curb there
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2020, 08:26 PM   #180
PhatLyfe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 AW/SO ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wknd_F82 View Post
RIP 🪦 I’m glad no one was seriously hurt. It’s a shame someone put a curb there
The curb just came out of nowhere and slammed into the poor F80.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2020, 04:19 AM   #181
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatLyfe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wknd_F82 View Post
RIP 🪦 I'm glad no one was seriously hurt. It's a shame someone put a curb there
The curb just came out of nowhere and slammed into the poor F80.
Hate when that happens smh. Sometimes I'm just driving around a curb and some cars just pop up from nowhere
      12-23-2020, 09:27 AM   #182
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi R8

IG Reels are full of garbage drivers. Such a cringe culture of people one hand driving at 130 mph, kindergarten sliding and weaving through heavy traffic in Infinitis.

Social media ruins everything.
Appreciate 10
CT_M31478.00
9M711235.00
bsmf8x779.50
swagon13572.00
RugbyBro7609.00
CYANiDE168.50
NickyC17683.00
flexspec376.50
      12-23-2020, 09:44 AM   #183
CT_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 DCT Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
IG Reels are full of garbage drivers. Such a cringe culture of people one hand driving at 130 mph, kindergarten sliding and weaving through heavy traffic in Infinitis.

100% in agreement.

Its an insidious poison in our culture today. The 'hey look at me and what I'm doing', 'hey see how cool I am', propagates a culture of 'self' and self worth based on 'clicks' or perceived social acceptance. This is further monetarily encouraged by FB and the marketing companies, resulting in what we now know as 'influencers', creating a set of warped individuals in the process.

It has other deleterious impacts as well (see the political atmosphere right now).

Last edited by CT_M3; 12-23-2020 at 10:17 PM..
Appreciate 2
NYG11054.50
NickyC17683.00
      12-23-2020, 09:56 AM   #184
9M71
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 | 6MT

Quote:

The weaving through traffic makes my blood boil.

Unfortunately not just infiniti's anymore, but those mpire boYzyZZZZZyYZzz as well. SMH.
Appreciate 2
NYG11054.50
CYANiDE168.50
      12-23-2020, 10:03 AM   #185
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_M3 View Post
100% in agreement.

Its an insidious poison in our culture today. The 'hey look at me and what I'm doing', 'hey see how cool I am', propagates a culture of 'self' and self worth based on 'clicks' or perceived social acceptance. This in further monetarily encouraged by FB and the marketing companies, resulting in what we now know as 'influencers', creating a set of warped individuals in the process.

It has other deleterious impacts as well (see the political atmosphere right now).
Yup. One of the uncomfortable facts of life is that most people are followers and very few are leaders. Before social media was subliminally indoctrinating all these impressionable idiots and children - there was a bit more individuality and unique qualities to personalities and opinions.

Now, I've gotta scroll through about 500 hoes/day doing the exact same dance to the exact same song with the exact same facial expressions. I didn't really mind when I was watching 20 year old Venezuelan chicks doing it but it's getting kind of disgusting how it's shifting to younger and younger girls.

There's so many parents out there that need to be shot.
Appreciate 4
CT_M31478.00
six75LT918.00
GearRex194.50
      12-23-2020, 10:05 AM   #186
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9M71 View Post

Unfortunately not just infiniti's anymore, but those mpire boYzyZZZZZyYZzz as well. SMH.
Same - I don't want to be a hypocrite either because I've done stupid shit when I got my license too but these kids push the boundary with zero skills just to get views.

Probably BMW puts such a restrictive MDM mode and so many nannies on the cars. They know exactly that the majority of buyers are going to be talentless morons.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #187
CT_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 DCT Competition

Quote:
Yup. One of the uncomfortable facts of life is that most people are followers and very few are leaders. Before social media was subliminally indoctrinating all these impressionable idiots and children - there was a bit more individuality and unique qualities to personalities and opinions.

Now, I've gotta scroll through about 500 hoes/day doing the exact same dance to the exact same song with the exact same facial expressions. I didn't really mind when I was watching 20 year old Venezuelan chicks doing it but it's getting kind of disgusting how it's shifting to younger and younger girls.

I have minimal social media presence. The folks that I follow are heavily curated; I've been on another purge after the G8x launch, looking for influencers and dropping them lol.
Appreciate 1
NYG11054.50
      12-23-2020, 10:58 AM   #188
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I have minimal social media presence. The folks that I follow are heavily curated; I've been on another purge after the G8x launch, looking for influencers and dropping them lol.
I'm no longer in the BMW gang as of October but this is still my favorite community even though there's a ton of dumbasses. The Corvette community is the polar opposite - mostly geriatric weekend drivers that can't answer a single technical question about the car - running 2:15s at Watkins Glen. Still better than the Mustang/Dodge community though.
Appreciate 1
2011ninja3420.00
      12-23-2020, 01:10 PM   #189
bsmf8x
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

100% in agreement.

Its an insidious poison in our culture today. The 'hey look at me and what I'm doing', 'hey see how cool I am', propagates a culture of 'self' and self worth based on 'clicks' or perceived social acceptance. This in further monetarily encouraged by FB and the marketing companies, resulting in what we now know as 'influencers', creating a set of warped individuals in the process.

Quote:

The worst part is the absurd amount of follows/views/likes/positive comments they receive . Smh
Appreciate 2
9M711235.00
NYG11054.50
      12-23-2020, 01:17 PM   #190
deeldoo
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 - DCT 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmf8x View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

100% in agreement.

Quote:

The worst part is the absurd amount of follows/views/likes/positive comments they receive . Smh
People are dumb, whats surprising.

Most people are not any higher in intellect than some common animals, they are that dumb. I consider these people NPC's cause i am not sure if they are real or not.
Appreciate 1
flexspec376.50
      12-23-2020, 02:26 PM   #191
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeldoo View Post
People are dumb, whats surprising.

Most people are not any higher in intellect than some common animals, they are that dumb. I consider these people NPC's cause i am not sure if they are real or not.
People have been dumb forever, it's nothing new. The problem is now these dumb people are influencing things like politics. Now there's a standardized list of political "opinions" that needs to be checked off top to bottom with a single issue of primary importance - every election. If you don't check every single box down that list, you're automatically socially ostracized. It's not easy being a kid nowadays and this shit is happening fast, I'm not even that old and I sound like a WW2 veteran.
Appreciate 4
2011ninja3420.00
bsmf8x779.50
MFNATIK3501.00
      12-23-2020, 10:05 PM   #192
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [10.00]
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-23-2020, 10:11 PM   #193
Suds
/M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Responsiblish

Welcome, I’m also one of those old folks on CorvetteForum ‘Suds.’

Quote:
I'm no longer in the BMW gang as of October but this is still my favorite community even though there's a ton of dumbasses. The Corvette community is the polar opposite - mostly geriatric weekend drivers that can't answer a single technical question about the car - running 2:15s at Watkins Glen. Still better than the Mustang/Dodge community though.
Appreciate 2
bsmf8x779.50
NYG11054.50
      12-23-2020, 10:20 PM   #194
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Same here. No BMW anymore but this is an entertaining community and watching the G80 train wreck unravel has been a riot.
Appreciate 3
NYG11054.50
CanAutM321132.50
Poiseuille5393.50
      12-24-2020, 12:34 AM   #195
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by G FLICK View Post
Welcome, I’m also one of those old folks on CorvetteForum ‘Suds.’
Lies. You're one of the good guys.

Would have kept my M4CS and used the C7Z on track if I could
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2020, 11:33 AM   #196
65fastback
Captain
Rep
Drives: every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Same here. No BMW anymore but this is an entertaining community and watching the G80 train wreck unravel has been a riot.

Ive found this is the most diverse group with the most real enthusiasts of any forum I've logged into. ( of course there are always exceptions ) But I do like this place better than any other.

For the most part you can have a civil conversation about other cars here and I like that.

I too (was) a corvette forum member ...as long as you talk "corvette" your good but mention BMW or whatever it was a SH*T show..that place made me want to sell my C7 hahaha! FO real. and I did but for other reasons.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2020, 11:49 AM   #197
wknd_M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18’ MG ZCP F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Hate when that happens smh. Sometimes I'm just driving around a curb and some cars just pop up from nowhere
Savages!
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2020, 12:07 PM   #198
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
Ive found this is the most diverse group with the most real enthusiasts of any forum I've logged into. ( of course there are always exceptions ) But I do like this place better than any other.

For the most part you can have a civil conversation about other cars here and I like that.

I too (was) a corvette forum member ...as long as you talk "corvette" your good but mention BMW or whatever it was a SH*T show..that place made me want to sell my C7 hahaha! FO real. and I did but for other reasons.
It's more active and people here are car guys. We roast BMWs as much as we roast anything else.
Appreciate 3
2011ninja3420.00
CanAutM321132.50
minn1914078.00