Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

06-20-2023, 11:00 PM   #1
Nick-ACNB
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Lightbulb SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am putting my nicely modded 2017 BMW M3 for sale since I ordered a '24 G80 M3 that should arrive in a few months.

This is a canadian car. I am in the Montreal area.

DCT, 92000KM (57000 miles) -- will go up slowly.

I am the second owner of the vehicle and have had it for about 4 years now. This package was $24,500CAD and includes every available option except CCB and Full interior. Also, the car is a metallic non individual color (Black Sapphire Metallic).

I have one small claim on it with pictures and everything documented. A school bus scratched my front bumper with its wheel studs (didn't come lose - just scratched) when my car was parked on a narrow street. Since the front end had a bunch of stone chips, I took the money from the claim and added on top to get the entire front end repainted and PPF'd. I had plans to keep the car longer . Like I said, I have everything documented regarding this issue and can provide on demand. Claim is around $1800 CAD. Full front end repaint was like $6500CAD.

There is two current issues in term of aesthetic. The driver seat is pretty worn out where they all wear. I have done a good job at hiding it using the seat belt in the picture below. I will provide more pictures regarding that issue if someone want some. Also, I hit my truck during the winter by going reverse so the rear right hip is scratched a little. It affects the rear bumper and the quarter panel paint/clear only. This was NOT one of my proudest moment.

I have an extended warranty w/ the car until the end of the year. I had the turbos changed under warranty ($14000CAD ) because they were rattling 4000 miles ago at the BMW Dealership. Honestly, they are still rattling on startup but at least they are new now! The car is currently at the dealership getting some suspension component replaced as I type this. I wanted to make sure the next owner has it good just like I had it good when I picked it up. I also got a few suspension component done for a total of $2700CAD).

I do have a binder with every bills and everything I have done since I've owned it that will be included with the car. It's always been maintained by me or at a BMW Dealership.

Tires are Michelin PSS, 6/32" Front, 5/32" Rear. I have some 19" BMW reps for winter that could be thrown in as well.

Includes:
- Competition Package ($6500)
- Premium Package ($4500)
- Executive Package ($4500)
- Carbon Package ($4400)
- Drivers Assistance Package (1500$)
- M Performance Titanium Exhaust w/ CF tips ($4900)
- Smartphone Connectivity ($750)
- Apple Carplay ($350)

I have added a few mods to the car:

Exterior
- iND Painted Deflector
- 15MM Spacers x4
- M Performance HAS kit
- PSM Style Side Skirts
- PSM Style Rear Winglet
- M Performance Projector
- TLG Mud flaps (front)

Interior
- M Performance Carpeted Floor (also comes w/ winter and default)
- M Performance CF DCT Center Console Trim
- M Performance CF DCT Shift Knob Inlay
- M Performance CF Brake Handle
- M Performance Alcantara Armest
- M Performance CF Door Handles (x4 - front and rear)
- Black M3 emblem in front seats
- Red M1/M2 Button
- Red Start/Stop Button
- 10.25" Touch Display (From 16' X6)

Performance
- M2CS Brake Kit (got a deal to upgrade when I felt my brakes were due - about 15000 miles ago)
- BMS Elite BMW M3 S55 performance Intake
- BMS S55 JB4 Tuner
- MHD w/ Backend flash
- CTS Turbo Downpipes
- CTS Turbo Chargepipes
- NGK 97506 Plugs

I have done every mods to the car myself and so have every OEM parts. Everything will come with the car except stock brakes.

Last edited by Nick-ACNB; 07-20-2023 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: Adjusted Title
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2023, 08:11 AM   #2
Nick-ACNB
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Price drop! (51 to 48)
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2023, 12:48 AM   #3
H20W8STER
Rep
Drives: ALPINA B7 FROZEN BLACK