Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

05-19-2023, 09:02 PM   #1
EGbeater
IG: @panda_exprs
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 DCT, E36 M3/4

F/S: 20mm & 17mm spacers, Apex M14 75mm & 90mm extended studs and open end nuts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
All prices are for Venmo or Zelle. I will accept Paypal too of course, but you'll cover the fee: https://thefeecalculator.com/

Used spacers, 5x120 72.6mm hub bore: two pairs, 20mm thick qty 2 and 17mm thick qty 2. Bare aluminum finish. The 17mm ones have five CNCed notches on the back for removing them when they get stuck to the hub; the 20mm spacers I just took a file to them to put two flathead screwdriver reliefs in each.

$25 per pair or $45 for both pairs (includes shipping within the US). SOLD!

Used Apex extended wheel studs + 17mm hex open ended nuts. There are qty 15 90mm length studs and qty 15 75mm length studs + 28 nuts (two of them started to feel a little weird when threading them on and off, so I threw them out).

Basically it's 20 studs (a full set for the car) with five spare studs per length... I only ever used 5mm spacers in the rear, so I intentionally ordered the 75mm length for the back... why have the extra weight and spend more time spinning the nuts on and off the unnecessary extra 15mm of length.

$95 shipped in the US for all 30 Apex extended studs, 28 nuts. SOLD!

All prices are for Venmo or Zelle. I will accept Paypal too, but you'll cover the fee: https://thefeecalculator.com/

You can PM me here of course, but my response time is faster via email:

egbeater at gmail . com

I get that scammers want to take the communication off forum, but for me to send pictures to you, it's way easier to do so via email... I have to host each image in order to send pics via private message through Bimmerpost forum.

PM ME FOR USED F8x PARTS! What's left: brand-new pair of VNE front brake rotors; used Ferodo DS3.12 and PFC08 front track pads and used Stoptech Sport and OEM rear brake pads; Apex wheel black center caps (brand new, never used) qty 3
MEDIA: @panda_exprs youtube.com/user/EGbeater/videos

Last edited by EGbeater; 05-26-2023 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: all items are sold
Appreciate 0